Hacienda El Ermita
SPECIFICATIONS - as supplied and translated by the developers
· STRUCTURES: Reinforced concrete structure with air chamber below the house and dividing floors with concrete blocks.
· BRICK WALLS: Outside walls with double partition and thermal insulating material. Façade finished on cotegran and decorative painting with traditional ornamental style bricks framing windows and doors. Pillars being done with old fashioned style bricks.
· OUTSIDE/INSIDE FINISHES: Plaster in walls and ceiling. Double-glazing in all windows. Security grills in all ground floor windows. Polished granite staircases indoor and internal balustrade on stairs done on old fashioned style metal and wooden hand rail. Patio, private garden and parking space tilled with non-slipped rustic ceramic floor tiles. First quality floor and walls ceramic tiles. Internal painting in white gotele.
· CARPENTRY: External door in white thermo-lacquered aluminium. Internal pine carpentry lacquered in white. Reinforced door in PVC material. Aluminium roller blinds. Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors in all bedrooms with shelf and hanging line. Backyard and solarium doors being made on aluminium and glass material with grills built-in.
· INSTALLATIONS: Cold and hot water plumbing with 1 mm. Thick copper pipes and PVC pipes on the outside drains. Vanity unit in main bathroom with marble top. Bathroom fittings in white colour and chrome taps in monomando. Communal TV aerial. TV and Radio sockets in lounge and all bedrooms. Telephone points in lounge and master bedroom. Light, water tap and plug socket in solarium roof.
· Fully-fitted kitchen white lacquered with granite worktop and all "WHITE GOODS INCLUDE (BOSCH DESIGNED)."
· Pre-instillation of Air conditioning in Lounge & Master Bedroom
· Communal swimming pool surrounded by ample green areas.
more information on the properties please contact us on +44  20 8384
Click here for Brochure Request
- All contracts are in Euros. 7% IVA (VAT) is payable to the above.
- The Euro/£ exchange rate is subject to fluctuation.
- There are also notary, registry and other fees. All property subject to availability.
- Prices subject to change.